Friday, April 24, 2009

Survival Family--Peanut butter, Jelly & Cheese Whiz


"After the basic sustaining items food items such as wheat, dry milk, salt and honey, there are other items which, though not life sustaining, are definitely life savers. Among these are peanut butter and jelly and jars of Cheese Whiz. When all else goes wrong, and believe me it does, an old fashioned peanut butter and jelly sandwich or macaroni and cheese is a godsend."

From "Survival Family" by Mary Bergman.

(Note from Judy: I have never liked or ever bought Cheese Whiz.   In the last few years, the cheese has been taken out of Cheese Whiz and I will not include it in my storage items.  I would rather store powdered cheddar cheese.)

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2013/03/09/michael-moss-the-day-they-took-the-cheese-out-of-cheez-whiz/

No comments:

Post a Comment